Do friends constantly make fun of you for being cheap? Are you an obsessive coupon clipper or deal hunter?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, this list of jokes is for you! Without further ado, here are seven hilarious (and we mean hilarious) jokes about being cheap!
1) A cheapskate guy (who’s known to be a skeptic) walks into a psychic’s office for a reading.
After negotiating on price for a while, the cheapskate agrees to the reading.
The psychic tells him that he’s going to have much luck and good fortune in his future.
The cheapskate’s response? “I’m sorry, I just don’t buy it.”
2) Why did the frugal man decide not to cross the road?
Because it didn’t make any cents!
3) A duck, a chicken, and a rooster all walk into a bar.
The duck orders a drink, and so does the rooster. The chicken asks how much the drinks are, and the bartender replies “$9 each.”
Shocked by the price, the chicken still orders a drink but points to the duck and says “put this on his bill!”
4) Some people say money can’t buy happiness…well I suppose that’s true…
But I’d rather be lonely crying in a Tesla than a beater Chevrolet!
5) As the rapper Notorius B.I.G. (also known as Biggie) famously said—“mo money, mo problems!”
However, I really think I’d like to find this out for myself rather than just taking Biggie’s word!
6) Life pro tip: You can’t be broke if you don’t check your bank account…
The more you know 😉
7) Contrary to popular belief, in Chuck Norris’s backyard, money does grow on trees!
And that’s all, folks! We hope you like our list of the top seven jokes about being cheap/frugal/a penny-pincher, or whatever else yo cheap self wants to call it!
If you liked #7, we recommend checking out our page dedicated to Chuck Norris Facts (it really is the ultimate list!).
P.S.—have you ever thought about creating your own joke website? Well, a cheapskate like you can do it for less money than you think! We recommend SiteGround as one of the cheapest options to host a website for a penny-pincher like yourself! Check out this coupon if you’re looking to get your host your own joke website online and save a buck or two in the process!