Yo Momma jokes. Funny. Raunchy at times. Even makes you shake your head in disbelief that someone would actually put those words together, and about our dear mothers. They’re so wrong, they’re right. Sometimes the worst insult is the best joke, what can we say?
We’ve all heard them before, but some of them are so outdated.
Here are the top 8 Yo Momma jokes that are meant for today’s mommas. Perfect for any occasion (except Mother’s Day…or maybe perfect for Mother’s Day? You be the judge).
Have fun sharing these Yo Momma jokes with your friends!
- Yo momma so fat, she had to use cheat codes on the Wii Fit
- Yo momma so hairy, she was mistaken as Chewbacca at Comic-con.
- Yo momma so dumb, she thought Thor: Ragnarok was about a superhero playing with a dish rag and a stone.
- Yo momma so stupid, she asked Alexa where her Google Assistant was.
- Yo momma so dumb, she deleted all the cookies in her browser to try to lose weight.
- Yo momma so fat, she beat the Tesla Cybertruck in a tug-of-war test.
- Yo momma so dumb, she thought the movie Gigli should have been nominated for Best Adapted Screenplay.
- Yo momma so fat, when she posts selfies to Instagram, your ISP contacts you asking if you’d like to increase your bandwidth.